Welcome to Our Practice
Our mission is to help families raise healthy and happy children.
Since 1984, Highland Pediatrics has partnered with families in southeastern Massachusetts and nearby Rhode Island to provide the highest quality medical care to children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents.
Our knowledgeable team of pediatricians, nurse practitioners and support staff shares its experience and expertise to provide the building blocks you need to help your growing children reach their full potential as young adults.
Your family becomes part of our family.
Our approach to pediatric care is grounded in one sentence: "If this were my child, this is what I would do." At Highland Pediatrics, we believe not just in providing quality care, but in building caring relationships.
We've built our practice to suit the wants and needs of our patients with unique services:
- Unhurried office visits
- Same-day, as well as evening and weekend sick / urgent care appointments to help avoid costly emergency room visits
- Inpatient care at local hospitals provided by our own doctors
- Walk In Clinic Monday - Friday 7:30 - 9 am for simple illnesses for children 2 years and older - No Appointment Needed (excluding holidays) Symptoms limited to earache, sore throat, runny/stuff nose, rash, fever and non-head injury <24 hours old
- A dedicated staff committed to support
- In-office behavioral health services
- In-office lab for routine blood work
- In-office preventative dental care
- In-office 24-hour accessibility by phone with coverage by our own nurses and doctors*
- * For overnight phone calls Night Nurse answers our calls from 10pm - 6am after being screened by our answering service. They are staffed by trained Pediatrics RN's. If you ever do not receive a call back from our office within thirty minutes, always call the answering service back.
What's more, our close relationships with the exceptional Obstetric services at Charlton Memorial Hospital and excellent pediatric services at St. Anne's Hospital a strong continuity of care for your child.
For conditions requiring intensive care, surgery, or consultation with specialists, we will make the appropriate arrangements at hospitals such as Hasbro Children's Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital, Tufts Floating Hospital for Children, Mass General and Boston Medical Center.
Expecting? Want to Meet Us?
Learn more about Highland Pediatrics at our free pre-natal visit or future patient meet and greet. Held once each month in our office, it's a great way for prospective parents and patients to ask questions, see how we work, and meet one of our doctors.
Call 508-679-6833 to find out the upcoming dates available.
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.
View the Symptom Checker from HealthyChildren.org