Now Offering Virtual Visits! check out the documents below for more details
Because Virtual Visits, just like in-office visits, will make use of your providers expertise, experience, and time. These visits will be billed to your insurance company, which may in turn require a copay or deductible.
Patient Portal is now live and ready for use! Please call our office to get set up!
We're now available 24/7 online!
- Easy, fast reliable communication with our providers and staff
- Access to your child's secure health records at any time from any device
- Request school forms and medication refills
- And much more!
We have built our practice to suit the wants and needs of our patients with uniques services:
- Unhurried office visits
- Same-day, as well as evening and weekend sick/urgent care appointments to help avoid costly emergency room visits
- Walk In Clinic for simple illnesses for children 2 years and older- no appointment needed - Monday - Friday 7:30 - 9am. Excluding holidays
- 24-hour accessibility by phone with coverage by our own nurses and doctors
- A dedicated commitment to breast-feeding support
- In-house behavioral health services
- In-house lab for routine lab work
Our location at TruesdaleHealth in Fall River provides you with onsite state-of-the-art medical support plus services to make your life a little easier:
- Radiology Imaging Services
- Specialists such as ENT, ophthalmology, dermatology, podiatry, dental care
- Waiting Room Wi-Fi access
- Ample parking (including valet, November - March)
- Easy access off state highways (Route 24 and 79)
- Onsite bus stop along public bus route (SRTA #4)
From routine checkups to immunizations, Highland Pediatrics, is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Abdominal Issues
- Strep Throat
- Whooping Cough
- Learning/developmental disabilities
- Behavioral Health Services
- Chronic conditions
- Ear infections
- Genitals and Urinary Tract
- Sports Injuries